Graduated in 2004 with full marks at the Moda Burgo Institute in Milan, during the years she has taken part in numerous fashion shows, pageants for stylists and other fashion events. Since her childhood she had always a passion for clothes, she always created dresses for her Barbies. Today she has a 17 year experience in the world of styling clothes from patterns and different sizes. She has a various collection of stage costumes which have been in various fashion shows in Sicily and other locations in Italy. She has won various awards for her creations one of which is SICILY AWARD 2008. In 2009 she has discovered the world of cosplay accidentally, thanks to the Sailor Moon character of whom she has designed a costume, when a friend of hers told her he was doing cosplay, from there she went to Lucca Comics 2009 to see this new world with her eyes, of which she became fascinated. From 2010 till today she is dedicated for the cosplay world, by becoming a cosplayer herself and dressing up in her cosplay costumes to participate in Comic related events. She won various awards some of which are Premio Etnacomics 2011 (CT), she was chosen at Romics 2012 to represent Italy in Eurocosplay 2013 in London where she came 10th. Today she does new costumes and restyling her previous ones for future projects. From her favourite materials textiles are the first preference obviously, she likes sewing by hand, beads and sequins, an in time she also learned how to use paper mache becoming professional gradually, and from last year she started using foam in some of her cosplay.
— SICILY AWARD 2008 —
— Winner 2007 “PREMIO MODA IBLEA” —
— Recognition plaque Lions Club Patti 1° Sicilian Designer’s Exhibition —
— Best Artistic Dress Award 2008 —
— Guest of Honor at the regional final of the international competition of fascination and fashion Miss Megàle Hellàs 2008 — — Recognition for the collaboration of the 3rd Edition of the Academic Triptych of the International Academy of the Modica College of Arts, Sciences and Arts —
She received the Sunrise Award 2008 fot to be part of the Encyclopedic Dictionary of Modern and Contemporary Art 2008.
Complete list of the received Cosplay Awards:
▪ Female photoshooting award – Cospladya 2010 (PA)
▪ Best female cosplay award – Nissa Comics & Games 2010 (CL)
▪ Cosplay City Award – Cospladya 2011 (PA)
▪ First prize “Yume & Hope” – Etnacomics 2011 (CT)
▪ Hardest Costume Award – Nissa comics & games 2011 (CL)
▪ Costume more elaborate Award – Global Game Jam 2012 (CT)
▪ “Best Videogames” Award – Cartoomics 2012 (MI)
▪ Etnacomics Awards – Videogames Show 2012 (CT)
▪ First prize “Over the Top” – Cospladya 2012 (PA)
▪ Sponsor award – Etnacomics 2012 (CT)
▪ “Eurocosplay” Award, she was selected at Romics 2012 as an Italian representative for the Eurocosplay 2013 in London (ROME)
▪ Selected as one of the godmothers of the Unicorn Festival 2013, Vinci (FI).
▪ Classified in 10th place at the Eurocosplay in London 2013
▪ Best tailoring costume award – Japan Fest 2014 (CT)
▪ Best female cosplay award – Etnacomics 2014 (CT)
▪ Best female cosplay award – Romics Ed. Aprile 2017 (ROMA)
Model/cosplayer at the Comicon in Naples 2016, at the Universal / Blizzard stand and at the Overwatchaststars event held in Milan on May 30th 2016.
From 2013 she is artistic director of the cosplay section at the Modix Festival, an event held in Marina di Modica (RG) during the Modica summer.
From 2018 till today she manages an online store on Etsy and working steadily on it, she designing and sell unique items such as dresses, costumes, accessories, cosplay, plushies, custom orders and much more.
Etsy ➽ http://umaslady.etsy.com
Facebook ➽ http://www.facebook.com/
Deviantart ➽ http://
Instagram ➽ http://instagram.com/
Twitter ➽ http://www.twitter.com/
Tumblr ➽ http://
Worldcosplay ➽ http://worldcosplay.net/
New! Youtube ➽ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMJJOysGSMlglrp3TVNrsQ